Although we do not handle consumer protection cases at present, there are other attorneys in the St. Louis and Kansas City areas who do. 
You may wish to contact the National Association of Consumer Advocates at for referral to a private attorney.
If you are a low-income person, you may qualify for help from Legal Services of Eastern Missouri (314-534-4200), Legal Aid of Western Missouri (816-474-6750), or Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation (618-394-7300).